Mr Delamere has toured the world singing and playing in various guises, here are a few of them:
- Julian Gaskell – he bears more than a passing similaritly to Leigh Delamere, but tends to play more of his own songs
- Bash Street Theatre – a touring Street theatre company from Penzance, Cornwall – again, their former pianist/accordionist looks rather like our Leigh.
- Rogue Theatre – you might just spot Julian aka Leigh somewhere on this site, where his music was featured in the show “Dancer and the Devil”, you’ll certainly hear his influence.
- Mercurial Wrestler – a familiar face accompanying the Morrelini Sisters on violin and piano at Bristol Mayfest last year
And some other generally invaluable resources…
- motorwayservices.info – a never ending supply of names and reasonable prices
- Wed Magazine – apparently there is more to organising a wedding than just getting a piano player in, read all about it here